Join our committed team of animal lovers!
Thank you for your interest in employment at Heartland Animal Shelter! When we have job openings they are listed below. If no employment opportunities are listed, we can always use dedicated volunteers!
Heartland is looking for a part time (up to 30 hours per week) Development Associate. The Development Associate is responsible for coordinating all activities related to Heartland Animal Shelter’s capital campaign.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with various aspects of donor management related to capital campaign
- Prepare all necessary documents for campaign meetings and requested materials
- Manage and administer campaign mailings
- Attend all weekly and monthly consultant meetings
- Provide updates to the Executive Director and Board of Directors, as needed
- Ensure timely accurate reporting for campaign
- Support fundraising and communication efforts related to capital campaign
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift 25 lbs, independently
- A positive attitude and ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Experience with donor management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to handle time sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Very high organizational and time-management skills
Interested in this position? Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.